Quick Shots #11: Vigilante Coffee pop up at Hogo

This is not new, and much has been tweeted and written about both Hogo and Vigilante Coffee's pop-up on 7th Street NW in Shaw. I had not been in to try it out until very recently, and I am telling you that if you have not been there yet, well get your sweet selves over to Hogo any morning and get your coffee. The ambiance of Hogo just adds to the whole experience, and you will probably find yourself at dinner there in the near future. Here are just a few pictures, to help you find you way :)
At the corner of NY Ave NW and 7th Street - just follow the arrow.
At Hogo, hidden next to Passenger on 7th Street, you will find the Vigilante Coffee pop-up
I love this wooden street ad. It fits so well with the funky vibe of Hogo

Comments

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. buy coffee beans online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. single coffee maker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . . coffee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular This Week