Earlier this year The Colonel announced its three retail business's that will populate the corner of 9th and N Street's NW. Buttercream Bakeshop, which will open closest to Lost & Found on 9th Street NW, Espita Mezcaleria, which will wrap around the corner of 9th & N Street's, and All Purpose Pizzeria, which will be located in what was 'Fight Club'.
A few more pieces of information are now available for All Purpose Pizzeria....
This is just the start of the process of opening the new restaurant, but the co-owners are experienced and know the ropes so hopefully everything will go smoothly (The Red Hen owners Michael Friedman, Michael O’Malley, and Sebastian Zutant are teaming up with Boundary Stone owners Gareth Croke and Colin McDonough to create All Purpose Pizzeria)
|The restored 'Fight Club' on 9th Street NW is becoming a Pizzeria|
- The restaurant will have 94 seats (total load of 125)
- A sidewalk cafe has been requested for 16 seats (The number of seats for the sidewalk cafe is likely restricted by space so expect a reduced number)
- Sunday through Thursday 8am to 1 am
- Friday & Saturday 8am to 2am
- Sunday through Thursday 8am to 11pm
- Friday & Saturday 8am t0 12am
|Sidewalk space will determine the amount of cafe seating|