Quick Shots #52: A Few More Nice Pieces of Street Art

So there was an 'outbreak" of street art in Blagden Alley recently, well now, if you walk along 700 block of L St NW, there is some more, see below; I didn't get photographs of all pieces, but I think the two below are the best examples;
Certainly 'Adapt De Luxe' assuming that's the artist,  is responsible for the rat (this is a large piece) here and another throw up in Blagden Alley, and its a good guess that the 'women's rights' here and there, are also created by the same person(s). There are a few more (not pictured) along this stretch of L Street NW that I am not familiar with.
On New York Ave, the shotgun shack that is waiting to be 'placed' has lost its colorful mural, but it has been replaced by a (wood-cut looking) mural that, again I am guessing, has been created by the folks at Fringe.

Walking down Blagden Alley today I noticed that the pieces featured in my earlier article have now been removed.....I am guessing that these will also be short-lived. If you see any more works by these artists, please let me know, or take a few pics and send them to me

Comments