SHAW: Activity as 1505 9th Street NW as 'Tiny' space begins construction

 
Back in May 2013 (just a few months after Badwolfdc blog began) I reported on an unlikely project to build a 4 story, 4 unit condo building at 1505 9th Street NW. For those that do not know the property I am writing about, it is a 15 foot wide 'gap' between The Queen of Sheba restaurant and the Shiloh Child Development Center (at 9th and P Streets). Well, the project seems to be on its way, construction has begun....so I guess I will start to follow the development of the property again.
I am assuming that the project has not changed dramatically - so you can find the rendering and information about what's going on here. BTW, you will see another property covered in the original story, that unfortunately remains an eye-sore at 1322 9th Street NW.

Comments

Most Popular This Week