Quick Shots #61: Gang of Three - What's Up Back There!

So a number of folks wrote to me, following yesterday's article, about the renovated front of the "Gang of Three" and asked why I didn't include pictures of the rear.....so here goes. The delay in completion has been due to below grade construction. Work is now in progress to remedy this, so things 'should' move a lot faster now. Pepco is installing conduit specifically for the project, that has torn up Blagden Alley for the past few weeks, but that is also nearing its end. My only worry is that I often see that no-one is working on the site (today included) and I can only assume that there are good reasons for this. Anyway, here are the requested photo's of the rear of the project.........
Shoring on the upper floors is stabilizing the structures
excavation is ongoing further to the rear, but some walls are up
Below Grade (Basement) work is in progress now
I have no doubt that the final product in the rear will match the beautiful front facade

 More to come over the following weeks/months on this

Comments