SHAW: Classic American Brunch at Shaw's TAKODA on Florida Avenue NW
Brunch will be served from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, May 8th (with the last seating at 3 p.m.). Standouts on Chef Damian Brown’s new brunch menu include
- Red Velvet Pancakes with whipped cream cheese and black pepper maple syrup;
- Apple Pie French Toast, thick-cut and served with caramelized apples and caramel;
- Brisket Hash, brisket, potatoes, peppers, and onions, topped with a sunny side up egg and red pepper aioli;
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Waffle, Southern fried chicken with pecans and black pepper maple syrup; Shrimp & Grits, Tasso ham pepper sauce and a sunny side up egg;
- Texas Toast Sandwich, fried egg, cheddar, chicken sausage, hash brown waffle, served with fresh fruit,
Brunch menu items range in price from $13 to $15.
For the perfect beverage pairing at TAKODA, restaurant-goers can enjoy the TAKODA Mimosa, sparkling wine and orange juice, for a discounted $5 during brunch service. Additionally, any of the restaurants 24+ American draft beers can be mixed with one-ounce of house-made lemonade to make the perfect Summer Shandy. The price for the Shandy is the same as the draft beer price, which ranges from $5 to $10 each.
(202) 525-1252 or visit http://www.takodadc.com.