WEST END: On Tuesdays, Magnums Take Center Stage at “Blue Duck Uncorked”
Blue Duck Tavern and Blue Duck Lounge, located at Park Hyatt Washington, on the corner of 24 and M Streets, NW, will feature rare magnums by the glass, with four-ounce pours available until each bottle is consumed each Tuesday evening. This opportunity is part of the weekly “Blue Duck Uncorked” wine program. The magnums featured for May through July are presented below.Blue Duck Tavern is located at the Park Hyatt Washington on the corner of 24 and M Streets NW. For additional information call (202) 419 6755, or visit www.blueducktavern.com.
YES on Every Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Every Tuesday evening Blue Duck Tavern will be pouring a specially selected rare magnum which is not found on the restaurant’s featured wine list, for a "taste" as a part of the “Blue Duck Uncorked” series. This experience is exclusively available on Tuesday and the selection of fine wines is chosen by Blue Duck Tavern General Manager Joseph Cerione. It is a rare opportunity to taste these vintages by glass, with each pour priced at $30.
- May 3: 1979 Château du Tertre
- May 10: 1979 Château Branaire-Ducru
- May 17: 2000 Peter Michael Winery Chardonnay, Cuvée Indigène
- May 24: 2000 Peter Michael Winery Chardonnay, Belle Côte
- May 31: 1997 Peter Michael Winery Chardonnay, Belle Côte
- June 7: 1996 Peter Michael Winery Chardonnay, Mon Plaisir
- June 14: 1999 Beaune, Clos des Ursules, Louis Jadot
- June 21: 1999 Nuits-St-Georges, Clos des Porrets St. Georges, Henri Gouges
- June 28: 2005 Peter Michael Winery Pinot Noir, Le Moulin Rouge
- July 5: 2004 Williams Selyem Winery Pinot Noir, Rochioli-Riverblock
- July 12: 2004 Williams Selyem Winery Pinot Noir, Rochioli-Riverblock
- July 19: 2002 Paul Hobbs Winery Pinot Noir, Hyde Vineyard, Cuvée Agustina
- July 26: 2001 Williams Selyem Winery Pinot Noir, Rochioli-Riverblock