WASHINGTON DC: Jingle All The Way…to Nationals Winterfest! - Dec 10 & 11
- Clinics with Nationals players and coaches
- Watch a Homerun Derby featuring the Nationals mascots
- Make a snow fort, participate in the steal home challenge and take batting practice
- Hear a winter or baseball themed story, read by a Nationals player
- Participate in the Kids Press Conferences
- Sign up for 2017 season Jr. Nats Kids Club memberships at the Jr. Nationals Kids Club Kiosk
- Ride down The Slider, a giant slide reminiscent of a sledding hill
- "Video Pitch", where fans can give virtual batters their best pitch
Drop gifts at the Toy Drive table near the Christmas Tree and Menorah for contest entry. There is no limit to how many gifts you can donate and each donor will receive one raffle entry as a thank you for their gift(s).* Ten donors will be randomly selected each day to meet with a Nationals player, take pictures, and receive autographs. The Meet and Greet will take place late afternoon and cannot be moved to a different date or time. Each winner may be accompanied by one guest.
All toy donations will benefit Washington Informer Charities and
the Greater Washington Urban League.
Tickets are Adult $33 | Child $23
Saturday, December 10 & Sunday, December 11
11:30 - 4 p.m.
Washington Convention Center
801 Mt. Vernon Place Northwest, Washington, DC 20001
** Pictures from Washington Nationals & MLB