ADAMS MORGAN: Devils Backbone Brewing Co: An Anecdote to Friday the 13th at The Black Squirrel
As an antidote to Friday the 13th -- the Devil's Day -- Devils Backbone BrewingCompany will keep its pitchforks, black cats, and broken mirrors in Roseland, Va., and fill the Black Squirrel tap lines with a bevy of refreshments on Friday (Nov. 13), starting at 5 p.m.
Make a deal with the Devil this Friday and be rewarded with these brewery one-off and seasonal beers:
- Devils Backbone Beta Max Imperial IPA (packs a punch at 7.75 ABV)
- Devils Backbone Spider Bite Black Ale (this necromancer may be the anecdote)
- Devils Backbone Berliner Metro Weiss (tarts always get killed first)
- Devils Backbone Ofest (uh ohhh bro, look out behind you!)
- Devils Backbone Kilt Flasher Scotch Ale (distract and run)
To complement the Devils Backbone beer, the chef will prepare a #666 Burger, a double cheese burger topped with six slices of cheese, six slices of bacon, and six potato chips as well as the Ultimate Squealer Burger, a bacon and beef patty topped with cheese, bacon, and pork belly. These burgers will give your cholesterol a scare.
Devils Backbone Brewing Co.: An Anecdote to Friday the 13th takes place on Friday, November 13th, starting at 5 p.m. at The Black Squirrel, located at;
2427 18th Street NW
Washington, DC 20009