RESTON: Red’s Table Celebrates National Beer Day with Local Brews - Friday, April 7th
- Bold Rock Cider from Nellysford, VA, 4.7% ABV
- Port City Optimal Wit Belgian Witbier from Alexandria, VA, 4.9% ABV
- Caboose Crossroads Vienna Lager from Vienna, VA, 5.3% ABV
- Mustang Sally Amber Lager from Chantilly, VA, 5.5% ABV
- Hardywood Pilsner German Pilsner from Richmond, VA, 5.2% ABV
- Three Notch’d 40 Mile West Coast IPA from Charlottesville, VA, 6.0% ABV
- Hardywood VIPA IPA from Richmond, VA, 5.2% ABV
- Caboose Boxcar Brown Ale from Vienna, VA, 5% ABV
Friday, April 7th, 2017, from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Red’s Table is located at
11150 South Lakes Drive, Reston, Virginia 20191.
**Photos by Astri Wee Photography, Inc.